Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture Open Enrollment Workshops
Twice a month from October to December, we are offering virtual open enrollment workshops on building a Race Equity Culture.
The first module is training on the Race Equity Cycle framework for organizational transformation and includes break out groups for discussion and Q&A. The second module is a deeper dive on operationalizing equity, and includes break out discussions designed to support the definition of specific priorities and action steps to build a Race Equity Culture.
Our October, November and December sessions will be facilitated by our Managing Director and Lead Researcher, Ericka Hines.
During these workshops, we will:
- Provide training on EiC’s Race Equity Cycle framework and research
- Review management and operational best practices that help organizations transform culture
- Address how structural racism manifests in organizations
- Review the behaviors, beliefs and policies that dismantle institutional racism
- Create an engaging space to discuss where your organization is on the Race Equity Cycle
- Share tools and resources to support staff in dismantling white dominant culture
- Guide teams in prioritizing action steps to build and sustain momentum
Upcoming Workshop Dates and Cost
For individuals, the cost for both modules is $120.
For organizations that wish to register teams of 5 or more, the cost for both modules is $8,500.
November 9 & 16 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
- Individual tickets
- Organization tickets (SOLD OUT)
December 7 & 9 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
- Individual tickets (SOLD OUT)
- Organization tickets